CNY, like many other Chinese festivals is mainly about family reunions and FOOD! God knows how many tonnes I gained this CNY. Btw, think I overdid on the Mandarin Oranges. My palms have started to turn yellow/orange... *omigosh*
The fare for the Reunion Dinner on CNY eve.
And noodles for breakfast on the 1st Day of CNY
We had this to 'open the New Year' (开年)(literally) on the morning of the 2nd day of CNY
Served these to the guests at Grandma's (外婆)place on the 1st day of CNY
And *drumrolls*... my favourite food...
Grandma's (paternal) (奶奶???)herbal chicken
Kuih Bangkit that melts in your mouth *slurp*
Last but not least, I shall pay homage to my favourite(-est) food of them all! Mandarin Oranges!!!!! *yay*
Btw, read in The Star that day that one mandarin orange contains the same amount of sugar as in a slice of bread. *Darn!* As if that helps!
-LV-
Dengan ini, tamatlah siaran siri Tahun Baru Cina untuk tahun ini. Jumpa lagi tahun depan... Tahun lembu???
1 comment:
i saw beer. alcoholic! confirm liao
Post a Comment