Day 3 of my Gaya Hidup Sihat routine... I'm surviving..... Just need more will-power~
_________
Throw a random rock/shoe/duster/book into a crowd and chances are (98%) you will hit someone in the crowd out there who has a Friendster, Facebook, Bebo, MySpace, Ringo, hi5 or some social networking account.
I rarely feel secure about these sites as it just makes personal information about yourself easily assessible to anyone. Yes, I restrict assess to my accounts and accept only people whom I know on to my list. But still, the risk is prevalent.... Well yeah, this blog is not too safe either.... Who knows which freak/stalker would chance upon my blog.... *shudders*
But anyway, the advent of such so-called 'social networking sites' has brought a new definition to the concept of relationships. Pada zaman dahulu (back in those days), relationship status used to be definied with two words; "single" or "attached" aka "in a relationship".
This is no longer the case today. Facebook, Friendster and the rest of the lot have redefined relationship status. Nowadays, one could be:
(i) single - aka lone ranger
(ii) in a relationship - aka attached/taken
(iii) it's complicated - aka I don't know what to do man!?!? She/He loves me; She/He loves me not
(iv) in an open relationship - aka not taken but booked
(v) engaged - aka taken and booked
(vi) married - aka out of bounds
*lols* I find these over complex definitions hillarious at times!
NOW, what's your status?
-LV-
12.45am now, off to sleep in-line with my new policy.
Heath Ledger - May your soul rest in peace
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Facebook Relationships Defined
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my status: UNDEFINED! hahahaha!
wuts urs? ;)
Post a Comment