Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things I Long to Do

Man! There are 2 things in particular that I would like to do this week, and would have done so but for clashes with my timetable! *sulks*

Firstly - The Raleigh monthly meeting, "Pedal Power" at Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam. Cycling is one of my favourite activities. I like the feel of the gentle breeze or strong gushes of wind (depending on the speed you are travelling at) against my face! Ah, bliss! As far as I could recall, the last time I went cycling was a year and a half ago. It was fun, with a fun cycling partner. It was one of those random outtings we both used to have. 3 hours cycling non-stop, off the beaten tracks of Kpr. Joyful!

I guess, you could sense my love for cycling now! Yes, I really do. I enjoy random activities where I could just let go of all the work that I have in hand for a couple of hours and pedal with all my might. Give me a bicycle, or an offer to hike up some hill; I'll grab that anytime, compared to a trip to the movies!

But alas, plans down the bin! Gotta attend class..... *sic*

And secondly, got a call from SW today telling me about this talk during the Pantai Hospital Medical Fellowship Night. I so so so so wanted to attend this event; but for the Criminal Law classes this Friday! *Dang!* No, it's not because of the (possible availability) hunk factor. But it's because it is really an issue that I have a genuine interest for.

-LV-

No comments: