Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CNY Shopping List

Ouch! Haven't been too well recently and I'm back to the act of popping pills again. Haih! This time around, its a slightly oblong-ish blue coloured Viagra LOOK-ALIKE for my jaw problems! *lols* Anyway, hope the new drug will at least do something to alleviate me of the symptoms as this is a chronic problem, with no hopes of permanent cure. Die man! Assuming that I have the general lifespan of 72 years, it will be another 47 more years of pain and suffering! And yeah, the vertigo episodes are killing me too!

I honestly think I'm paying back for the abuse and lack of sleep I caused to my body during the whole of 2007.

______

Anyway.... back to the main topic.... My CNY Shopping List...

1. A nice pair of ballerina flats .... or Mary Janes ... or heels....
- Point is; I want shoes!

2. Some tops

3. Jeans
- Just noticed that my favourite pair is starting to show signs of wear and tear.... Memadai la... It's almost 7 years old now.

4. Lip gloss

5. Handbag
- Those huge ones would be lovely

6. Nail polish
- Probably the clear ones or some nude shades

7. Skirt/Slacks
- Formal looking ones...

8. Acessories
- How could my shopping be complete without them! :) I simply love my acessories!!!

Over and above that, I need a trim before CNY... :P In line with Chinese customs and tradition... *teehee*

*lols* The above is nothing but a wish list.... Alas, not working, still leeching on parents' money, where got money to shop le!?!? This makes me miss the financial freedom I enjoyed during my bancuh kopi part-time days!

Alright, 1238am now. I shall excuse myself and retire early in-line with my new resolution to sleep early and wake up early. Let's see how long I can last in this new little routine of mine!

-LV-
back to pill-popping mode again. Viagra look-alike here I come!!!

No comments: