Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's Breakfast

My daily routine for the past 7 months:


5.45am: Phone rings and I go "ggrrrrrrrrr........ hhhhhhhhhhmmmmm.......... ok........ ahhhhhhh..........huh?????" on the phone with my semi-shut eyes.

5.50am: Alarm goes off. *snooze no. 1*

5.59am: Alarm goes off. *snooze no. 2*

6.08am: Alarm goes off. *snooze no. 3*

6.17am: Alarm goes off. *snooze no. 4*

6.20am: "Okie, time to get outta bed!" *Rolls outta bed, whilst trying to avoid tripping over my pillows and blankets*

6.21am & beyond: Do the whole, bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka, la la la..... deed, whilst taking of what to have for breakfast.

6.40am: Take a look at the clock. "Oh shit, I'm running late!" Slaps on some compact powder, blusher and prolly some eye shadow if I have the time to.

6.45am: Decide to screw breakfast. Grab a can of Nescafe regular + some biscuits/bread. Dashes out the door.

The above is an illustration of why I enjoyed today's breakfast. Am currently on leave, hence, I have the luxury of time. The perfect opportunity to (as ironic as it sounds) cook instant noodles for breakfast. It was Maggi curry btw.

A temporary life of sheer indolence!

-LV-

1 comment:

the Sojourner said...

enjoy the noodles, dearie, and the indolent lifestyle :)

see ya on tues - remember the breakfast plan! ;)