The past week had been great for me, in terms of learning experience. Though I did feel stupid at certain times, but I've learnt more than I had in the whole 4 months I've been working.
I had heaps of files chucked straight into my face upon reporting to my new boss. And boy, I've been kept busy with it. I like the idea of being assigned to a Mentor, who will act as a reference point for me. Good, especially for dumb and clueless ones like me.
It's tough and a tedious job going through tonnes and tonnes of documents without a single photograph in the file. And it can be dry at times. But the hardest bit to me is trying to second guess and out-smart the persons in question. At times, I feel that I have a single track mind, and I think I need to be more sly and cunning to win the battle of wits. With experience, I hope to be able to win the battle!
Week 2 starts tomorrow, and I hope it will be a 'smarter week' for me...
Good night and adios!
-LV-
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Work
Fitted in by
LV
@
9:41 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
didnt know you're a visual person! :D
uh oh, in the movies this is the point when the good guy turns into a villain
happy conniving! :D
Post a Comment