
I hate sleepless nights, as my mind would inevitably run wild and begin pondering over life... Life is like a bowl of tortila chips, it comes in all shapes and sizes, and needs to be talen with a pinch of salt (salsa dip in this case). I enjoy those long philosophical conversations with Dad, and we had one of such recently. It helped clear off some underlying doubts of mine and it definitely did push me towards a more affirmative choice. Its hard to say that I've fallen out of love recently, but it's more of a case justifying a firm and final decision making to end it once and for all, and not mull upon it any further. They say, the first step is always the hardest. This is true... We're often too reluctant to go out of our comfort zone, but once we summon the courage to do it, we'll be more than fine...
1 comment:
philosophical indeed. i recently had a small piece of bad tasting tortilla chip - why did MU lose!!!
Post a Comment