My trusty lil' red-phone has pretty much had its run. It's starting to show signs of wear and tear. And I'm leaping with joy at the opportunity to buy a new gadget! :P Considering some options available under the SE label. But it's difficult to make up my mind. I want to get a slider, but at the same time, I'd like to show-off a bit with a gaya-fied Stylus, poking here and there. Can't find a phone with both features on SE. Would love the C905 but it's damn expensive!!!!! Don't think I need to splurge that much on a phone. Haih...
Next up the list is my 6 year old laptop, which has been galavanting around the world with me. Its time has come and the end is near. The keyboard has konged off, and it takes me bloody 15minutes (I'm not kidding) to load MSN and Internet Explorer. Currently eyeing the apple-green coloured lappie by Dell, but it's a bit too big for me... :P Haih again....
We shall see...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sudah Jatuh Ditimpa Tangga
Fitted in by
LV
@
9:33 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment