Sunday, March 01, 2009

25 Facts

This thing has been going round on Facebook recently, where I've been tagged countless times. I had to list down 25 things about myself and then forward the list to a number of people on my friend list.

Anyway, here's my fact list.

1. My name gets 'raped' each and everytime it is to be read or spelt out.

2. The longest I've ever survived without a shower was for 3 days and 2 nights whilst jungle trekking in Sabah.

3. Contrary to popular belief, I'm 5 feet tall (nothing more and nothing less).

4. I would like to go bungee jumping in New Zealand some day.

5. I've reached the peak of Mt. Kinabalu but the beautiful view was hampered by bad weather.

6. I have a short fuse.

7. I had conquered Sg. Kampar and Sg. Kiulu, and am looking forward to go white water rafting in Sg. Padas one day.

8. I aim to get my scuba diving licence by 2010.

9. I love to cook but hate washing up, and yes I make delicious tasting scones.

10. As much as I love Medical Law, I'm dabbling with Criminal Law now.

11. I built a kindergarten in Kg. Keranaan, Ranau (Sabah) with a bunch of 20 odd people in 21 days.

12. I would love (very much) to join a Raleigh IW; but things always seem to get in the way.

13. I'm left-handed when it comes to using a mouse.

14. I love watching Formula 1 and football, but seldom have time for it now.

15. I love sunflowers.

16. I love buying acessories/trinkets (necklaces, bracelets, anklets), but always end up wearing the same old pieces.

17. I love Taekwondo, but am unable to find time for it now.

18. I love taking photographs, but have sucky skills.

19. At times I wish I'm back in Manchester. As much as I love my new-found life here, I miss my old life back there!

20. I was hospitalised for the first time at St. Mary's Hospital (Manchester) in September 2006 for 'malaria'. Duh!!!!

21. I always seem to have a pathway that I'd like to lead in life, but somehow I always seem to lose track of it.

22. I have an innate fear of dogs, but am hopelessly in love with Mika.

23. I would love to go for a beach holiday, with a bunch of friends who are water sport fanatics. Jetski, paragliding, windsurfing....

24. I would love to try sky diving but have the fear of parachute malfunction.

25. I have a fear of blood being drawn from my body.

-LV

1 comment:

Shih Chung said...

i love sunflowers too :) not in a gay way of course.

tandem skydiving, the instructor dives with you and he pulls the parachute :) they wont let you jump off the plane alone with just basic training!