Here's what I've been up to this weekend - I dropped by the Raleigh roadshow at Youth '09.

The Raleigh crew did the usual expedition slideshow presentation along with a short talk by LY about the 4 Raleigh challenges.
The Raleigh crew did the usual expedition slideshow presentation along with a short talk by LY about the 4 Raleigh challenges.
We had a huge 8-man tent on display, alongside with a colourful, Hawaian beach themed 2-man (I presume) tent which some cosplay dudes took the opportunity to pose with. And of course, Liza and I grabbed the opportunity to take a picture with them!
Spoke to a February '09 venturer who sounded quite enthusiastic about her up-coming adventure which I'm sure she will enjoy tremendously.
Raleigh-ians, being the 'jakun' Raleigh-ians whereever we go, we were jumping, scrambling, screaming and running around the whole exhibition hall. And of course, the presence of bean bags do not contribute much to prevent the cause.
Res ipsa loquitor (Latin for the thing (in this case, picture) speaks for itself).
-LV
No comments:
Post a Comment