Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I N.E.E.D T.O R.A.N.T


1. I'm lying in bed, sick again for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. Bloody hell!


2. I find blogging increasingly frustrating nowadays as my bloggable material is restricted somehow. Firstly, I can't blog about work. Secondly, I can't blog to diss and bitch. Thirdly, I can't blog to complain. *sulks*


3. I question time and again some 'wise choices' of mine. And am preplexed as to the reasons I chose to do likewise.


4. I think I'm burning quite a few matches every now and then. And I am really at the risk of burning myself sooner rather than later.


5. Can someone spare me some time and listen to me??????????????? P.L.E.A.S.E......


6. Oh, okay... I need to learn how, when and actually T.R.Y to keep my mouth shut.


-LV-

2 comments:

Elle Zhang said...

I'll listen

SONblogger said...

No one listens to you? Cannot be kuah.....I like to listen to your stories woh....haha