Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kitchen Therapy

It's been ages since I last cooked a proper meal, from scratch. And hence, taking into account the fact that I'm no longer obliged to study during the weekends, plus with a special request for pasta from the brother, I decided to make it from scratch.


Got some tomatoes and onions from the minimart downstairs. And off home I went to start my mini kitchen rendezvous only to discover that the tin of tomato puree that I spotted in the kitchen cabinet a couple of days ago had been used by the dear brother!

Left with no choice, I decided to just pump in an unknown god-forsaken amount (as the Malay cookbooks would say - "secukup rasa") of ketchup into my mixture of sauteed onions, garlic, beef and tomatoes along with 3 cups of water.


I left the 'brew' to simmer whilst I cooked the pasta and brocolli.


Voila! I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. It tasted lovely! And the brother agreed.... :P


-LV-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the cheese??!?!?!