Note: This is an unpaid and hence, an unbiased review. And when I say it tastes good, it has to be good! :P
___
As some of you may know, I've been busy moonlighting at my Uncle's newly opened restaurant prior to starting my job. Haven't actually tried the food there during my 'tenure' as a cashier cum waitress cum table-cleaner.
The shop's doing brisk business.
Was fortunate to have the time to drop by the other day with my family. And yes, the noodles tasted awesome, which probably explains why people keep coming back for more (in troops).
I had the Salmon Fillet Noodles (Well, okay, this picture does not do it justice. But I swear on my life it tastes awesome!).
Bro had the Salmon Rice.
And Dad, the Fish Fillet Noodles (without milk)
Whilst Mum had the house specialty; Fish Head Noodles. To be taken specially with the delicious Sambal!
All of which we duly washed down with a Lime and Sour Plum juice (Super concentrated! Yummy!).
As well as a cold Chrysanthemum.
Refreshing and lovely brunch indeed! And the best thing is that we didn't feel thirsty even after downing the whole bowl of soup!!!!
And here's the menu and location map for your perusal.
Feel free to drop by!
No comments:
Post a Comment