Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dream Holiday Destination

Note: The following pictures are posted with permission from the rightful owner.
____
My current wallpaper

Gold Coast, Australia - Second only (as to date) to South Africa in my dream holiday destination list. Ah, gotta work hard for all these perks...

I find it quite cool to be able to find an unpolluted beach right next to highrise buildings. Note the clean sand, and crystal clear waters...

You could see the sand... right beneath the clear waters!



So, how did the "Omigosh! Gold Coast is so beautiful" saga come about?

I was chatting with WK online earlier and he filled me in with details (or rather pictures - as I was pestering him for them :P) of his trip to Gold Coast last week. *Lols* It's amazing how often and much we talk to each other now; almost every other day. Flashback 14 years ago, we would have definitely not thought about this ever happening; we fought like cats and dogs!!!! Fistfights (more precisely, pinch-fights) included! It didn't help that we sat next to each other in class in Standard 5. Those were the days....


Note the different 'layers/colours' of the water. Clear, light blue, aquamarine, reddish, blue, white, dark blue. Amazing!


Guai los will be guai los whereever they go: Sun worshipping again! *siao!*

Judging from the pictures, I think he made the right choice to bring his parents to Gold Coast. The beach looks AWESOME!

Spanner Crab


Oh yes, they serve this thing called Spanner Crab in Gold Coast. Hmmm.... They look eerrrmm... poisonous. Unique!


_____

Note:

I notice a helicopter hoovering over my apartment for the past 2 days; day and night. It had the spotlights on just now too (just like what you would see in a Hollywood drama). It was flying rather low and I find it somewhat disturbing.

Is someone watching us? Or is this a new crime reduction method?

My favourite picture of the lot. Though the ' batang' in the middle gives me the lonely and sad vibes...


-LV-

No comments: