Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunflowers!!!

*omigosh!*

After feeling like this (see picture below) for the past week....


Yeah, was pretty much in my "sayang me" mode for the past week. I.e. lazy, demotivated and well... just in need of a hug I guess...

Something brightened up my day....

Received a MMS from Mum in the evening. And it was a lovely picture.... My favourite flowers, FINALLY in my own garden *yay to Mum and Aunty next door who provided us with the seeds!*

And coincidentally (or not), lovely sunflowers are blooming in both our gardens (mine and the neighbour's). I noticed the blooms next door when I was back for the elections last week, and was so tempted to walk over to take pictures of them, but I hesitated :)

And a week later... *YAY!* Flowers to call my (or rather Mum's) own!!!!

Lovely flowers, aren't they?
(Could have a better pic with a better camera though... Time to go camera shopping! :P)

-LV-
*happy *skips with joy*

4 comments:

SONblogger said...

the first photo looks professional enough...haha....

Cameras are cheap nowadays....invest one and you won't regret !

LV said...

*lols*
yeah JS, i know it's neigh time i invest or rather buy a proper camera... hate taking pics with my hp... no autofocus n all... :P but shall make do with it at the meantime... while i look around for a decent one....
btw, know of any good 'point and shoot' cameras around?

SONblogger said...

What is your budget?

I am always a fan of panasonic products.....you could get something slim and good under RM1,000.....DMC-FX series if i'm not mistaken.

Canon and sony is overselling their products....

Go check on www.dpreview.com....

LV said...

yeah, below 1k... approx 700-800 bucks will do...

wld like one with a super uber long battery life + anti-blur/shake functions (which i assume most cameras hv nowadays)... will look into the panasonic one u recommended... i (or rather my dad)have been using fuji all along...

btw, borobudur is awesome...saw yr pics! one of those kinda places i wld like to visit... peaceful n serene... ah! (after south africa! :p)