Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lunch

My (ex) Uni addresses me as Miss Li Vyen V. Tham in all their correspondences and alumni emails. I find this funny. But still, it's better than being known as Li Tham. I ABSOLUTELY hate it! Vyen Tham doesn't sound half as bad! But Li Tham, cannot make it la!!!

____


ANYWAY....

It's a wonder how quickly people adapt to their surroundings.
For the past 3 years, I've had bread and ONLY bread for lunch..... *jelak*

But now, I'm back to the good old habit of Asian food for lunch. *lols* Rice, and/or noodles....


Omelette (with carrots) and fried watercress (西洋菜??)

(PS: I just love this picture. It's so colourful. But well, could have done better with a proper camera with macro function.... This is the best I could do with my phone camera.)

Noodles + Fishball + Siew Pak Choy

Complete with Cili padi of course! But I'm one of the few weird fellas who just use them for the spicy tinge... Don't take them directly. The 'green' taste is revolting! :P



Pasta - Asian (Li Vyen) style... Mushrooms (my fav!) and beef sausages (Ramli burger brand) if I'm not mistaken...



-LV-
*pls VCKY don't kill me for posting pics of food again! *pleads* It's not torture! :P

No comments: