Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ridiculous


This is ridiculous!


I was timing myself while I attempted to complete a Tort question (Personal Injury claims). Exam requirements, Part A and B to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.


This is how long I took: 2 hour 15 minutes.

And the number of pages I churned out: 16 pages!!!!! YES! You read it right, 16 freaking pages!!!! Alright, my writing might have been big and horrible, but still, at best, it would have been 14 pages, minimum!


It's ridiculous and I totally agree with Mr. Rajan (Tan's pronounciation) that the amount of things they require us to write in the given time is totally ridiculous. I need to figure out a way to fit everything in precisely and accurately. Mind you, I had an answer outline for that question and it took me a freaking 2 hour 15 minutes to complete that task! I think I would have taken longer had I attempted to do a fresh question. Freaking hell! *Oh Lord!*


My writing was HORRIBLE; (鬼画符) (Cantonese) (Ghost drawing a 'talisman'??? (lit.)) an absolute mess, and my English was pathetic; given the time constraints. I think, I would not be able to figure out my cacography and what I wrote if I were to proof-read it.
But still, I wasn't able to finish within the 1.5 hours.... Man!!!!!!


Could anyone be kind enough to enlighten me on how to write faster?

THIS IS SUCH A TORTURE!!!!!

Could any kind soul offer me a hug and calm me down??? Adrenaline's still pumping after the 16 page writing spree.... MADNESS! *sot sot dei di...*


-LV-
*breathes in, out, in, out, in, out.... calms down after the 16page writing spree...
*80 more pages to go for PS: I Love You...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the photo. i stole the photo. thank you ah.

LV said...

shuls... no probs.... its cute :P

Anonymous said...

I like the photo too! where you got it ah? You didn't draw that did you? hehe....

LV said...

sw: remember... i failed pendidikan seni.. so what are the odds of me drawing that?!?!?!? :P