Friday, March 14, 2008

Caricatures

Note: Oh dear! Just realised I'll be missing out on the race on Sunday. Classes at the Torture Camp. *sulks*
___
The Formula 1 season of 2008/09 officially kicks start today with the Australian GP. Friday practices, Saturday qualifying and Sunday racedays! Ah!!! My weekends are gonna be so fun from now on... :P I'm so looking forward to it!
No more Mika, no more Kimi, BUT... here comes Heikki!


Was browsing through my usual sites for Formula 1 gossips, updates and news when I chanced upon some caricatures of drivers, drawn by their teammates. It was for a charity event last season (not sure what the event was though). I thought the drawings were refreshing....
Errrmmm, 'showcasing' the 'artistic side' of the drivers...

Here's the link

(Not sure if the link is viewable by non-forum members, but do give it a try)
I personally liked the one done by Kimi of Massa and the one by Heidfeld of Kubica.

BTW, do try out http://newsnow.co.uk/ for international news. And of course, http://www.f1-mclaren.de/ for Formula 1 updates *yay-ness*

And now, for the start of another thrilling season....

My team....

Team McLaren Mercedes

And its boss....

Please Ron, don't screw up anymore this season...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nuvisionmedia/184201331/

And my man this season...

Hekki Kovalainen

(A conscious choice since I won't support any team other than the Silver Arrows, plus I hate Lewis)

Yeah, I know that's a picture of him in a Renault outfit...

-LV-

No comments: