Saturday, March 01, 2008

Mimpi Ngeriku!

4 more months till dooms day and I think the thought if CLP itself bothers me! Revision's gonna start this Monday, and that surely adds in to the 'mood' and adrenaline rush.

Anyway, had this bad dream last night that made me wake up and lie in bed trying to make sense of it. It just seemed too realistic.

To put everything into context, I'm taking 5 subjects for CLP; Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure, General Paper (consisting of 2 subjects; Tort & Contract), Evidence and Professional Practice (which consists of 5 subjects; Land Law, Bankruptcy, Wills & Probate, Ethics, Advocacy). Yup, its 10 bloody subjects bundled into 5 papers. *cis!*

I was sitting in the exam hall where I was to sit for my Professional Practice paper that fateful morning. Part A - Ethics, Edvocacy; Part B - Bankruptcy, Land and Probate. And OMG! I forgot to study Ethics and Advocacy. So that the whole of Part A of the paper gone! A good 40%!!!!! Which means I'm surely gonna fail the paper, no matter what! It's really scary and is certainly a dream I hope not to repeat in the near future!

So, I was glad to have woke up and realised, "Rupa-rupanya, aku hanya bermimpi!" Thank God! I guess this explains the throbbing headache for the entire day! Too much stress di! Must pass!

HOWEVER....

Strangely enough, I go to class to relax and to enjoy the company of my friends. Therefore, SW and HP always kena kacau....(But kinda quiet lately, quite drained out.) Which leads me to think that I may be (and for SW to label me) a Singaporean. (oh well, that's another story for another time!)


*Tadah!* My 'bibles'. Even more important than the 'Chinese bible' aka the 万字簿 (i.e. the 4 digit book usually found in Chinese homes!) I enjoy flicking through it ;) And NO, I don't buy 4Ds nor 3Ds.

-LV-

*bracing herself for a weekend of hell. Saturday 1030am - 715pm; Sunday 9am - 5.15pm. I think I'm only gonna see the sunrise and sunset in National Geographic Channel. Sigh!!! :(

GOOD NIGHT and GOOD LUCK!

No comments: