I just got back from a heavy on-slaught of weekend classes at BTC. Decided to take the night off to allow my dead brain-cells to regenerate. Took my own sweet time decided what to make for dinner and settled on a normal stir fry veg and ginger chicken. Had originally intended to make my 'dump-all-into-the-pot-and-let-it-cook' stew. But decided against it, as it is a rarity that I get to have dinner at home (AND at proper dinner time, i.e. not 10pm) nowadays.
Propped myself down on the sofa, with my papers and magazines for reading pleasure. And I did try, by all means to stay away from the internet and computer, thus, I turned on the television and channel surfed for quite a bit. To my dismay, I discovered that television programmes on Sunday nights are nothing but a pile of crap. Not a single noteworthy sitcom, drama or movie on air. And I've resorted to watching the best of the rest, Kiera Knightley "Pride and Prejudice". I'm never a fan of such old period dramas, hence my attention span to the show now is probably less than 10%. Which probably explains why I'm typing out this blog entry at this point.
The German Open 2008 (badminton) on Supersport is nothing to shout about either. Lee Hyun Il of Korea vs Sasaki Sho of Japan. BORING!
I can't wait for the 2008 Formula 1 season to start on 16th March 2008! Now, that's something to look forward to!
-LV-
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Boring Sunday Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment