I've never enjoyed the 2 hour drive back home so much before! And I've certainly not appreciated the lush greenery of the small 'kampungs' along the trunk road that much before!
Sheer joy! It's partly due to the CNY mood but more importantly, I've finally got a well-deserved break from BTC! 6 days of CLP lectures back to back for an entire month has drained much energy, zest and vigour out of me and it certainly feels good to be able to come home and recharge. Imagine a week away from classes. ZERO classes for 7 days! Yes, that's long for BTC standard! *happy nonetheless!*
I've earned this break, have been reading furiously for the past 3 weeks in anticipation of this break! And NO, I'm NOT gonna touch any books this week! Apart from story books of course!
-LV-
Monday, February 04, 2008
*Tralalala*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment