Chinese tradition - Haircut before CNY.
And so, being the dutiful daughter *ahem* (exaggeration), I went for my haircut today. Alright, rephrase.....
Therefore, in line with tradition, I went for a haircut today.
This is how I looked before the haircut.
And so, she asked me. "What do you want to do with your hair this time around?" She's been my hairdresser for time in memorial, and I do trust her with my hair. So well, I gave her the utmost liberty to toy around with it. So she suggested a shorter style. And me, being me, with the mentality of "Hair only mah! Cut already can grow one! Be adventurous!" said yes. I agreed despite my prior intention to grow my hair long again. *lols* The random and ad hoc LV again; I guess. :P
Snip, snip, snip went the scissors.
And the end product...
For the first time, bro's hair is longer than mine! *Omigosh!* I think I look like a boy now! *lols* Or to quote bro, I look androgynous. Think I need to wear skirts and/or dresses only for the next 2 weeks. Otherwise, instead of "Ah Moi" I'll be mistaken as "Leng cai!"
Please be my judge.
-LV-
*lols*
No comments:
Post a Comment