CNY Eve today. *tralalalala!*
Tonight's the night.... for Reunion dinner... Makan again!!!!
I've been home for 2 days now. *yayness!* Si Wira's having his annual break too! (Resting outside my house) No need to make the 45 minute commute to BTC everyday! *ooh lala!*
Put the fresh flowers that mum bought in a vase, replanted some cactus, and I went camera crazy he he he he.... (yeah, this is the only time of the year we have fresh flowers at home)
Chrysanthemums, CNY you have them, prayers or at the altar ada juga... Funeral also digunakan juga! Oh yes, guai los buy them for Valentine's Day! *lols*
Grandma put some angpow packets up too!
Some lucky bamboo that used to cost a fortune moons ago. Only RM5.68 at Tesco this year. *lols* So I beli la! Since they looked so cute.... (OK! I know I'm cuter! :P)
Mandarin Oranges... *slurp* Ok, I admit... I'm crazy for oranges, mandarin oranges, clementines, satsumas, tangerines....
Alright, the real ones are not allowed now, so we make do with some paper ones. Equally flamable, nonetheless!
Pomelos.... Ipoh is famous for them. Although we have them often, but it is a must during CNY. Lovely fruits!
And pineapple(s)... Yeah man!!!! :P
Oh yeah, the fish-ies are swimming happily in their habitat... Bet they are all set for CNY too! Dad's pride and joy! He dug out that enormous hole in the ground all by himself! *salute man!* I think he will disown me if I happen to 'genocide' the fish-ies in the pond someday... Which btw, I think my kura-kura ran away again! Haven't seen it in the pond today... Surely eloped di! *lols*
And those domiciled indoors...
-LV-
*Suffering again! Nose rajuk!* All due to spring cleaning! And I think the flower pollen in my garden! :(
Coming soon to the computer screens near you.... "The Food"
No comments:
Post a Comment