Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Feeling like a Beached Whale

The long hours at college tires me out at the end of the day. Sitting down for lectures, does nothing much except contributing to severe backaches and a flatter bum :P (KH, still owe me a remedy for my backache, eh! *bleh*)

Been 4 months since I've exercised regularly. The ocassional jogging and squash sessions does keep me fit to a certain extent, but it's not enough for the Energizer Bunny in me. I think I'm a hamster. "Why?" Some of you may ask.

Think: Hamsters are kept in a cage, but still they get an exercise wheel. Running on the wheel makes them happy.
Relate: LV is stuck at home, without an exercise wheel. Thus, she is restless!

I need some adrenaline to keep me going. Otherwise, I feel like a beached whale! (Mel's favourite quote). Maybe badminton, or worse situation Pingpong! (Though I know nuts about the game!) Squash, Jogging, Swimming and Taekwondo would be best!

I miss this!



And this...


But what to do! No time to go!

-LV-

No comments: