Thursday, January 10, 2008

Musings

Random things that crossed my mind today:

- I'm so glad it's Thursday tomorrow - public hols, no classes tomorrow (finally a break), plans to hibernate at home!

- Where is ZY when I need to speak to him online?

- SC's story of "The Two Ladders". Very useful analogy I must say!

- Man! I'm a dangerous driver, cannot multitask when driving. Even changing radio stations may prove fatal to me!

- It's been quite sometime since I've met up with LMK. Must make an effort to meet up with him soon.

- Must put that torch JS gave me into my bag. Otherwise, it's just gonna be lying around in the house like a white elephant. Remember!

- ZY's Sepet - Must remember to bring on Saturday.

- An idle mind is a devil's workshop. I tend to think a lot about various issues especially during my commutes fr PJ - Perak.

- An alternative career as a legal advisor. That way, no issue of giving up rights to practice as per the Federal Constitution! Easier job as well, 9-5 (hopefully). Something that is close to my ideal job would be: desirable hours, good pay (who doesn't want it?) and preferably in hospitals (no, not to tackle drs, but it's a field that I'ld like to dabble in... VERY VERY MUCH!)

- SL's "3 hunky policemen" picture on her friendster profile.

- VC's clothes in the Grove House laundry! *lols!* MAN!!!! Eat more gingko for better memory :P

- NS and what she's up to now....

- That I would probably not want any abode bigger than an apartment in the near future, the thought of cleaning it is terrifying! Took me 1 hour to mop, sweep and clean the whole place I'm living in this morning!

- The TVB drama I'm watching now.

- Jarum Halus date, supposed to be on tomorrow, but kena postponed.

- My plans for tomorrow, but decided to stay in!

- GYM?? Maybe!

- RIKL Slave Auction: Wonder who are the (un)lucky one's who got picked for it... and their respective tasks.

- Plans for the weekend! :)

- New Year Party - I'm sure it's gonna be fun!

- I wanna visit India, South Africa, Scandinavia (Norway and Finland - yes, wishful thinking), Vietnam, Singapore, Peru.

- SC's wine glass....

- Raleigh Expedition in July *fingers crossed*

- 2 more people on the call list to call tomorrow *KIV KIV*

- Man, 5 more pages of Ethics to read tomorrow!

- I had a good start to the New Year. 1st week, very promising and good!

- Iain is one cool dude!

- Oh yes, I've been trying to pair different professions together, and I've came to this conclusion.

Teachers basically go well with anyone. - They are free (compared to the others) and 'work half-day'. So no issues of who's gonna take care of the kids.

Accountants + Econs/Commerce people - Same field. (Lame conclusion, I know)

Lawyers + Drs - Lawyers are mainly governed by emotion, and their desired to fight for the case, at all costs. Drs, able to stay calm even during emergencies. *Yin & Yang factor here!* (Reminds me of what Kirsty mentioned during our Mental Health class the other day)

Lawyers + Accountants - Can pakat to evade tax together-gether :P

Drs + Nurses - Same field, same working hours! He He! Wonder if meeting each other 24/7 will take the sparks away?

Market Researcher + Paparazzi - They both love to 'snoop' and enquire about things.

(Sorry la, just random thoughts of mine whilst driving home from BTC today...)

______

AND YES! Of course, the forthcoming CNY and meeting up with CL! *yay!*

-LV-

No comments: