Tuesday, January 08, 2008

*ho hum* 2008

*ho hum* So, this marks the end of the first week of 2008. What have I achieved and/or done so far? NOTHING!

Was having the usual converstions with SW and HP in during our breaks today! Boy, these two persons, certainly brighten up my otherwise mundane life! I'm lucky to have known them! Anyway, topic for to day is "What ifs..."

It made me ponder for a bit. And I realised that there are indeed a couple of what ifs in my life. Questions which make me wonder how would my life turn out to be had I chosen the alternative path. Yet, I believe things happen for a reason. Afterall, God did not create sunshine without rain!

One of the most pressing what-ifs I have is the one with regards to a decision I made 5 years ago. Had I chosen to stay on, would my situation/life be different today? Whilst unsure about other aspects, I'm certain that there are a couple of things that would certainly have been different had I chosen to stay on. But well, I chickened out, so to speak. :P I would not say that it was a 'wrong choice', but I must admit that I do ponder upon this issue very often. I really long to know, how life would turn out for me in the other side of the country.

But well, things happen for a reason, and I'm sure I will eventually be able to know of the reasons. Eventually....

The grass is always greener on the other side.. *ho hum*

-LV-

No comments: