Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Virgo

I like reading the "Horoscopes" section in the papers daily. I've never been one to believe in such things, but I somehow just like reading them. Anyway, here's something interesting I found about myself online...

VIRGO:

The One that Waits. (Am I that patient?)
Dominant in relationships.
Someone loves them right now. (Who? Who? Who?)
Always wants the last word.
Caring. Smart. Loud. (Sometimes la, during P8 meetings... :P) Loyal.
Easy to talk to. (It really depends...)
Everything you ever wanted.
Easy to please. (Heh...)
A pushover.
Loves to gamble and take chances. (Not really, as luck is never on my side... so why gamble?)
Needs to have the last say in everything.
They think they know everything and usually do. (*wry smile)
Respectful to others; but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. (VERY OH, SO, DEFINITELY TRUE!)
They do not forgive and never forget The one and only. (Errrmmm...)


Do you agree with me?

-LV-

4 comments:

Noob Tourist said...

hahaha, i couldn't stop laughing reading the 2nd last one.

Anonymous said...

someone loves them right now - ME! ME! ME! ;)

Shih Chung said...

The One that Waits. (Usually earlier than others)
Dominant in relationships. (Gnarl!)

LV said...

The One that Waits. (Usually earlier than others)???????????

Don't wanna wait la... just "Stop, Look, Go"... A better approach?