Pun intended for the above title.
It has been 2 months since I've moved down south. Alas~ This means that I have to put up with sleepless nights/lack of sleep once again! I can't fathom why I'm finding it difficult to fall asleep whenever I'm away.
I tried going tea(e)-total. I.e. avoid drinking tea at night during those Mamak sessions. But I only managed to restrain myself for 2 days. TWO DAYS! :P *lols - Should I be proud of myself? Or should I not?* Anyway, it didn't really help much! (for the two days I was tea-total).
But honestly, I can't understand why I'm having sleepless nights in my home(s) away from home...
Take for instance:
During my 3 years in Manchester; the number of afternoon naps I took (notwithstanding the many that I've tried unsuccessfully to) probably would not have exceeded 10. All not exceeding 1 hour.
c/f
My 3 hour naps back home :)
Down south: I go to bed dead-tired after class. But yet, I still find myself rolling around in bed at 5am. Damn! I've got to wake up at 7am for a class the next morning!
c/f
*thud* My head lands on a pillow.
*snap* My mind goes off to dream land......
Oh God! Help me!!!!!
PS: Hope my problem is semi-cured now... Just that I need to ensure that I'm properly rested before the Mat Rempits wake me up every morning 6am w/o fail... Cis!
-LV-
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Tee Total
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment