Monday, December 31, 2007

Down & Under the Weather

*sniff* *sneeze* *sniffs* *sneezes* *sniffs again* *sneezes again* *stuff tissue paper up nose*

Man, I'm such a whiner!

I suffer from allergic rhinitis; a condition that is triggered by dust and change in temperature and/or humidity. This condition never bothered me when I was in Manchester (presumably due to low humidity); but has always bugged me whenever I'm back in Malaysian soil.

So I guess, you could probably picture my joy and happiness when during my initial 2 months back home, I never did suffer from any major allergy attacks. Alas, this small little joy of mine was short-lived. Come December 2007, it's back to haunt me again!!!

I've been going through packs of tissue paper daily; coupled with a daily 'tonic' a.k.a. cocktail of drugs to supress it, but to no avail. The moment the drug wears off, the nose continues to 'leak' again! No fun, man! *Digress!!!!!*

File picture: My cocktail of drugs (Summer 2006 edition). Makes no difference anyway as I'm still dependent on the same ones now


Clarinase makes me high... Woo hoo!!!

-LV- *sniffs*

No comments: