It was a whirlwind romance (literally)...
An eventful period of my life, I would say. Don't have much recollection of what I did during the 3 months I was there. But one thing for sure, I must admit, I miss the place.
Yes, some may call me crazy. But, there's this nagging feeling deep within that constantly draws me back to this place.
It might be the laid-back lifestyle.
It might be the friends and people.
Or, it might be simply because of this feeling; "3 months, and I've not known the city as much as I would love to."
(Yet again, the longing to explore)
This city has changed a lot since I left. Modernisation in the works. (Cinemas and shopping complexes in the works according to KH) I can't even recognise the airport from the many pictures I've seen! *Gosh!*
From this...
Kuching International Airport (pre-renovation)
Picture taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinyai/273286104/
To this....
Kuching International Airport (post-renovation)
Picture taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerdrazor/136903113/
One thing for sure, I'll definitely be back. Reasons unknown.
Kuching Waterfront
Yes, I will be back. I promise. But, when?
This place has its own rustic charm. It's only a matter of time...
-LV-
2 comments:
yesss!!! kuching is beauuutttifull!!!...but seems like it has changed loads!
ya la...... i wanna goooooooo..... bila balik? kita pigi merantau kch bersama-sama!
Post a Comment