Friday, October 05, 2007

Hong Kong/Macau

It was sweltering hot when I was there. Along with Mun Wei, we encountered rude taxi drivers and loud waiters. But still, I miss Hong Kong. It's one of the most awesome trips I have had (so far) and I can clearly understand why Kai adores this country so much...

Good food...

Noodles at Yik Kee, Tsim Sha Tsui (with compliments from May & family)

Milk Tea and Fig Juice for breakfast at Macau


Beautiful nightline.
Highrise buildings that reflect the harmonious combination of modernity...

Macau Bridge during the Annual Macau International Fireworks Competition

Hong Kong nightline, view from The Peak, HK Island

Along with temples that pay homage to tradition...

Wong Tai Sin Temple, Hong Kong

Po Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong (Note: It felt very serene and peaceful....)

'Luck changing windmills' at Che Kung Temple, Hong Kong

Hong Kong, I'll be back! (Equipped with better photography skills and a better camera, hopefully...)

-LV-

Next stop: Malaysia! (Yes, I'm serious. Anyone interested in touring the sights of KL with me?)

No comments: