These pictures will (hopefully) reflect my life in Manchester

The University of Manchester (Whitworth Hall) and the Manchester Museum. Places where I was conferred my LLB and worked as a Student Ambassador respectively.

"The Sweat Shop" - The John Rylands University Library of Manchester. Where I spent countless hours toiling over the journals and textbooks. Not to mention the numerous trips I spent to and fro lugging the heavy textbooks. 8 courseworks and 1 dissertation in 12 months. Holy cow!
The Sackville Street Building in the North Campus. First time I was there was for my Jurisprudence paper. Second year was for Family Law and finally this year was to bind my 100 page long dissertation. This building is a huge maze! You could get lost in it! No joke!
The Muse Cafe, a popular hang out for the staff and students of the CSEP (Centre for Social Ethics and Policy) that runs my Medical Law programme. Walk in there and you would be likely to bump into a familiar face. Probably because it is located right across the road from our department.
Whitworth Park, what do I have to say. The more years I spend here, the more frustrated I get with the administrative and support staff there. Can't wait to bid good riddance. Yet, this place has brought me good friends; Yumi and Kathrin from the first year. Melanie, Yiwen and the rest of the people in Acomb 8 this year. Love-Hate relationship.

Primark - Cheap clothes and socks for work. Who could go wrong with a 1.50GBP t-shirt for expedition?
Chinatown - Where I get my Chinese fix.
And lastly... Druckers - the place where I learnt that some jobs are meant to be means to an end.
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment