I'll be back on Malaysian soil on the 16th September 2007, 2335 hours (barring any delays to the Air Asia services). Mooncake/Mid-autumn festival is round the corner (25th September 2007 being the official date) and this marks my first official festive occasion with my family in 3 years.
However due to our work and study commitments, official reunions with the extended family (read uncles, aunts, cousins and the lot) would often be brought forward to the weekend before. This means, the weekend of 22nd and 23rd September 2007. 23rd September being the proposed date of my Raleigh FR event at a yet undisclosed location, this means I'll have to sit out of the family reunion once again..... Oh well..... I guess I'll have to wait till Winter Solstice for the next reunion then! So much for being home....
On a lighter note, those guys at PAL have finally got my boxes delivered. I'm all eager to pack up my stuff and get them shipped home! I'm seriously excited.
Picture credits to http://www.goldencrown.com.sg/gc%20moo3.jpg
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment