I once told my mum that I wanted a huge bungalow (mansion) with a small pathway lined with a canopy of trees leading to it.
Growing up several years on, when I read about David Copperfield's penthouse that overlooked Central Park in a magazine, I decided that I wanted something like that. With glass windows surrounding the bedroom, with a magnificent view of sunrise and sunset... Ah... I thought it was my dream home.
Then, I watched "The Lakehouse" last summer when I was home in Malaysia. I thought to myself. That house looks awesome! Imagine lighting it up with beautiful chandeliers and candles at night! It would look splendid. Then again, I thought to myself.... I can't bear living all alone in a glass house in the middle of the lake. It's just too eerie, and perhaps it would freeze during Winter (not that Malaysia has 4 seasons, but still, it's a thought...)
August 2007, I think I know what I want... a house in the countryside, with loads loads loads and loads of land for me to roam free, preferably with a stream at the back, or maybe with by the seaside? I somehow think that I would always be a 'nature' kind of girl, give me my greens, my water and my Internet, I'll be more than happy....
So yeah, it's a country cottage, with a stream or by the seaside for the time being.... Until I change my mind.... Gotta go think of it's interior design and furnishing now ;)
-LV-
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A Home to Call My Own
Fitted in by
LV
@
6:20 am
Labels: My Favourite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, most of the time u could not expect to have too much green if u want the internet connection in Msia..
He He! Well, I can stop dreaming since we will be sleeping in hammocks in the pristine jungles of Sabah very soon! ;)
Post a Comment