Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Druckers Vienna Patisserie: The Finale

Druckers Vienna Patisserie, Arndale Centre Manchester: 28th October 2006 - 28th August 2007

I've finally left Druckers after working there for 10 months. Frankly speaking, there were times when I wanted to quit when my academic workload became too much to bear. But thankfully I persevered and here I am today, proudly declaring that I've quit because I'm going home. I glad that I did not behave like a wimp and threw in the towel when the going gets tough.
My thoughts for the day. I'm relieved to leave the job, but at the same time I'm sad to leave my colleagues. Some wonderful people I've met along the way. I've learnt many lessons in life and most importantly I've learnt how to deal with people. So guys, thanks a lot for putting up with my idiosyncracies and thanks for entertaining me during those long hours in the kitchen/dishwash. I'll surely miss working with you guys.

A few pictures of my 'war-torn' uniform...


These shoes are worn-out, beyond repair. The soles are totally worn out and note the front portion of the right shoe. They were the first to go after work today. Binned them outside my workplace.

My uniform... For one last day...

Totally beyond repair...

A space to call my own at work. First locker on the left, second from the top.

These people make Druckers special....

Messages from the crew...

And with this, I'm one day closer to home!

-LV-

No comments: