50 years have passed since we gained independence! *woo hoo* So, Selamat Hari Merdeka!!! (Happy Independence Day - in English).
Anyway, today marks the last weekend I'll ever spend in Manchester (safe to say, for the rest of my life). Won't foresee myself returning anytime in the near future, unless my work and/or family commitments bring me here. Otherwise, it is safe to assume that it's the final farewell! :) I am really glad to be going home.
On another note, I've got my vaccinations yesterday. So I'm all ready to go to Sabah. No cold feet, no backing out last minute, I've already committed. He He! All's left is just the plane ticket to Sabah, plus my rucksack, hiking shoes and stuff and I'm ready to go! Will blog more about it later.
Today (1st September) marks the beginning of a weekend of birthday celebrations for me. *yay!* It's just gonna be food, food, food and food.... I'm gonna be so fat man!
Anyway, today marks the last weekend I'll ever spend in Manchester (safe to say, for the rest of my life). Won't foresee myself returning anytime in the near future, unless my work and/or family commitments bring me here. Otherwise, it is safe to assume that it's the final farewell! :) I am really glad to be going home.
On another note, I've got my vaccinations yesterday. So I'm all ready to go to Sabah. No cold feet, no backing out last minute, I've already committed. He He! All's left is just the plane ticket to Sabah, plus my rucksack, hiking shoes and stuff and I'm ready to go! Will blog more about it later.
Today (1st September) marks the beginning of a weekend of birthday celebrations for me. *yay!* It's just gonna be food, food, food and food.... I'm gonna be so fat man!
Random restaurant in Manchester (nearby La Tasca), August 2007
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment