Gonna have my last paper tomorrow, and I can't stop planning what I'll be doing over the next couple of days till I fly off to Sabah on Monday.
My plans WERE (note past tense used):
1. short hop over to Thailand; 2 days 1 night prolly
2. day trip to Genting
3. hang around in Ipoh (yeah, I know I'm up in Ipoh often enough, but I still like lurking around there)
4. Langkawi
5. Chris Daughtry
*I really wanted to get away and hide somewhere for a few days.
But now,
1. Thailand
- Travel partner opines that 2 days 1 night is too short, plus travel partner ain't free now
2. Genting
- I thought it would be a nice day trip to do alone. But on 2nd thoughts, it's too commercialised for a 'quiet trip'
3. Ipoh
- I doubt it now. Since I'm stuck down South till Friday with a zillion other things to do.
4. Langkawi
- Too faraway. No travelling kaki. So forget it.
5. Chris Daughtry
- SE music jam at 1U. A case of so near yet so far! I've gotta purchase a SE Walkman phone to get passes to that event. And since my dad doesn't print money for a living, I've gotta resort to listening to the concert from my balcony. That is IF the music is not drowned by the noisy traffic.
Dang! So much for the 'wishes' to relax and enjoy myself after the exams! Shod it!
-LV-
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
So Much for Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment