Exams have ended yesterday and come to think of it, I'm actually busier now (and will so be for the next 3 days until I depart for Sabah).
I've been busy spending time with my friends for the past few days, and popped by a Raleigh fundraising event today. And I'd realised how much I've actually given up over the past 2 months.
The sole purpose of my existence for the past 2 months have been CLP, CLP and CLP. I've missed countless gatherings, yumcha invites, and have basically been deprived of the luxury of just sitting down and relax without going,
"Oh crap, I haven't read XY chapter yet!"
___
I've been and (will be) kept busy meeting people over the last (and next) few days. And I realised that there are just so many people I'ld like to meet and spend time with.
Man, thank God that the CLP days are long over (at least for the next 2 months) *touchwood*
Been running around doing errands for the last few days, and boy, I am exhausted. But interestingly, this body of mine seems to be able to function even without the required number of hours of sleep. Say, 4 hours in the past 48+hours? VCKY and SC are both convinced that I'm running on reserves.... Oh well, prolly!
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment