Friday, July 18, 2008

The 5am Bootcamp: Week 1

Short update:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/14/nation/21816709&sec=nation
____

5am Bootcamp: Knock-out Round 1.

A short round-up of my personal thoughts on the See-Elle-Pee thus far.

Monday: 14 July 2008
Civil Procedure
- Not as bad as expected. Still a touch and go situation. Touchwood won't fail this paper. Scary though.

Wednesday: 16 July 2008
General Paper
- Managed to finish in time. Honestly hope that the 10mark mistake I made in the Contract bit won't prove costly. Tak mau kantoi!

Friday: 18 July 2008
Criminal Procedure
- Ha Ha! What should I say about this paper. Upacara menyalin 'bible'!
Too good to be true, it's like God sent! Merely a cut, copy and paste exercise from the Criminal Procedure Code, though focus was a lot on the 2007 amendments. No case laws to refer to. So it's just a matter of opening the relevant page and copy balik the statutory provisions.
I must admit, I got bored at the end of the paper. I had time to write nicely instead of scribble, and to stretch my tired arms and neck. *lols* Even hot topics such as alibi and charges tak keluar!!!!!!
Anyway, no complaints, just hope that the examiners won't raise the bar. And barring any unforeseen circumstances, should be able to sail through this paper. 40% can gua....

3 down, 2 more to go!

Monday: 21 July 2008
Professional Practice
- 5 subjects in 1 paper, only allowed to bring in one 'bible' - the National Land Code. Of the 5 subjects involved in this paper, Land law is my weakest subject. Praying hard that the questions 'ngam' makan! Please don't kantoi!

Wednesday: 23 July 2008
Evidence
- Very very abstract paper. I do at times fail to identify the correct issues. Hmmm... hope I get caught often enough during practice questions to avoid getting caught again during the exams!



Wednesday: 23 July 2008 - 12.15pm (GMT +8)
I'll be a FREE LADY!!!!!!!

-LV-

No comments: