Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
May I present to you, my mattress/bed from 28th July - 1st September 2008. Proudly purchased from Tesco.

I've actually got one from Coleman. But it's a lot heavier and thicker than this. Due to my wishful attempt to pack and travel light during the 5 week expedition and beyond, (and yup, for practical reasons) I've decided to get this.
It's a lot thinner and lighter; and at 120gm/m² of *ahem* polyfibre insulation (I have no idea what is this) or so, the label says, I assume that this, coupled with a sleeping mat shall be sufficient to last me for 5 weeks. Let's hope the fabric wont fall apart during expedition.
At only RM16.90 for this, I'm not complaining!
-LV-
2 comments:
where are you goinggg???
am off to sabah at the end of july for a raleigh expedition... :)
Post a Comment