It didn't take too long for those fellas at Telekom to FEED ME BACK. 24 hours was all it took after an angry and sacarstic email to them earlier last week.
But interestingly the lady on the line had the cheek to tell me that they will pay me by cheque and insisted that I demanded such method of repayment. When I denied the accusations, she replied "Oh, mungkin kita tak faham apa yang kau tulis ni!". Woah.... I started rolling my eyes, my blood began to boil.
And I replied, "Cik, tolong baca baik-baik. Tak tengok ke ni?"
Ah, subtle... But, I hope I got the message across!
And less than ah hour later, another fella from the Accounts Department called to reassure me that the necessary adjustments have been made and also to apologise on behalf of Telekom. But cha dou-ed by this fella, who addressed me as Madam TLV. *faint*
Next billing date April 2008. We shall see.... Otherwise, another round of tongue lashing from me... He He. It's actually quite fun cursing people in BM.
-LV-
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Very Well Fed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment