Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Salute Cukup-cukup, Berhabis-habisan

I believe that some of you might have read my previous post regarding my Telekom Saga. (Note: Post has since been edited)

Anyway, I've received a reply from them today... and it's got me in stitches.... laughing that is...

"... With regards to that matter, we are very sorry for any
inconveniencecaused to you. We have been escalated your complaint to our respectivedepartment for further action and we will feed you back in a soonesttime..."

Taken verbatim, without any alterations/editing.

Hence, the typographical errors. And of course NUMEROUS grammatical errors in this SHORT reply.

Man! The part where they offered to "feed me back ASAP" takes the cake! *lols*

Wonder if they passed their SPM English or bother to at least proof-read their emails. A 3 sentence long email, but with significant errors in all sentences! *salute kau kau man!*

I could not have done any better! *salutes kau kau again!*

Should I reply clarifying my 'demands'? *grins*

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was just requesting for a refund of my RM75. I did not ask to be fed.
Thank you very much for your kind offer.

-LV-
*now I know why Mum made me do those English grammar and spelling exercises when I was a young kid.... *forever grateful*

No comments: