I rely a lot on the Internet to get along with my daily life. News is the primary thing on the agenda, then comes MSN which is always on but rarely used (keeping in touch with friends), gossips, road maps, weather conditions/forecasts, movie reviews, product reviews, emails,... and the list just goes on. I am severely crippled without it.
And I am still amazed with the wonders of the net. Just a couple of hours ago, I (in Malaysia, right below Thailand and just above Singapore and somewhat near Australia) was having a tri-continental conversation with Mel (from Belize, Central America in the Carribean, right next to Mexico and just below USA) and Sarah (the Oz-Irish-English leprechaun; currently in London at the moment). *lols* Yeah, that how we describe ourselves geographically.
Amazing ain't it! Had it not been for the Internet and Facebook and MSN; we've surely lost touch the moment we left the University of Manchester.
-LV-
Friday, April 11, 2008
The 8th Wonder of the World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment