Thursday, March 20, 2008

CNY Reunion Pictures (A Community Service Project)

Disclaimer:



The author shall not be held liable for any untoward incidents of 'foodlust' caused to Mr. VCKY merely by his viewing of the sinful, tempting and gorgeous looking pictures of food posted in this (and any other subsequent) entry(ies).
(I know you're so gonna kill me for this... but I've got a bad sense of humour, I know... :P)

Warning: A photo-heavy post ahead....


____

This entry is dedicated to Tarekeat, who once played 2nd fiddle in a one-hit wonder band, Romeo the Apple who is residing in Australia at the moment....
*A community service project*

Dude,
Some pictures as promised...

We had our annual CNY reunion dinner on Chor 3 (3rd day of CNY), as provided by convention and as governed by our Sc1 customs and tradition.


Some selected pics... (EXCLUSIVELY brought to you, living in Aussie at the moment)

Yue and WSL...

Yue and I...


Foong Lo and Yue...


Here's to 20 years and counting! Man! That's 80% of our lives!!! *lols* Sim and I...

PS: I had 2 inch platforms on that night, yet he's still taller than me! How can!!! :(

Yue, Siew Ling and I...

Ying and Thong Suk [minus the kan san foo ( 近身裤)]*lols*...

Boon (the self-proclaimed Kpr Guguki (Boon's romanisation of the name - 古巨基) and Yue...
PS: I think it's Lobak's hand...

Lobak (老伯) and Fei (肥)...

And some pics taken inside the spanking new Grand Kpr Hotel...

Lobak and I... (he's tall!!!!)

Pretty much self-explanatory... :P
Hotel lobby, btw...

A pic of an almost bald Foong Lo and I... Outside Grand Kpr Hotel...



And that's all for CNY 2008....
See you there next year! Be back!!!!!

A last one of Ngai and Sim...


-LV-
*hope you enjoyed the pics.... and see ya back home next year ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally some pictures of the reunion i kept missing since 2004!
its nice to see them old faces again. thanks a lot!

LV said...

*lols*
fulfilled my promise to show u the pics.... ;)

no worries dude!