Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nut Case

Thought of the day:
There lies a fine line between decency and indecency; and between sanity and lunacy. But very often, these lines are blurred...

______________

Woo hoo! Weekends are over! Just completed a mind numbing of 8 hours worth of back-to-back lectures! Pokai (Bankruptcy) Law kills!

Evidence of loss of brain capacity?
- Drove home, took the lift back to my place as usual.
- The doors opened, and out I went taking for granted that it stopped at the right floor.
- Walked back to my place, and it felt strange.
" Why did my immediate neighbour decide to hang a Sarong in place of a curtain? Wow! The girl next door has finally got some blinds. Oh, new poster on the door! Someone new must have moved into the unit!" I said to myself.
- Reached the doorstep, and proceeded to unlock the door.
- Darn! The lock refused to budge! *tries again* Hmmmm.... Not working!
- Looked up and the sign says "Floor X, Unit Y"
- Oh well, it looks like I've been opening the wrong door!
*Thank God no one was in. Thank God that they didn't install any burglar alarm! Otherwise, ciaklat la! :P*
- Pekchek! And I took the lift back to my place....

So here I am, giving my numb brain a well-deserved break... *tee hee* Before I become a nut case!

Like it or not, Sundays are here to stay!

-LV-

No comments: