突然觉得要 challenge 自己的国语 (Mandarin) 程度。。。
可是,又没有灵感。。。。哎呀。。。
————————————
当我每天放学开车回家的时候, 感觉得非常轻松。。。自由自(载?) 地一边开车,一边听音乐。。。 啊。。。。真的好像 MV 里的歌手!
让我来分享一下,我最喜欢的几首歌。。。
Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter
陶吉吉 - 爱,很简单
王力宏 - 落叶归根
Kenny Loggins - For the First Time
Martina McBride - My Love, My Valentine
王力宏 - 唯一
王力宏- Forever Love
王力宏-Kiss Goodbye
Richard Marx - Now & Forever
Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
以上的全都是当我傍晚失眠的remedy。啊,如果能够一边开车一边听着这几首歌真的是太好啦!!!可是,我的Wira 仔没有CD player! 太可惜咯。。。
我发现自己最近,越来越喜欢听 Oldies。。。 啊,可能是年纪老啦!!!
_________
*Lols* Bet most of you will be scratching your heads now... Why on Earth did I decide to post in Chinese? Well, just got a bit bored of studying and decided to challenge myself.
Have learnt a fair bit of Chinese during my primary school days. So I'm sure my short post above would have made most of the Chinese speakers out there laugh out loud at my horrid grammar and sentence structure! Darn! My thoughts don't flow as easily as when typing in English! Must improve on my Chinese di!!!! Otherwise, JY would continute labelling me as Cina celup for the rest of my life! :(
__________
Anyway, the post above goes (or is supposed to go) like this...
Best time of the day - when I drive home after classes at night. Driving along the brightly lit streets late at night, does evoke some feelings of tranquility in me. And perhaps, the sentimental side of me. At times, it makes me feel like a singer, in a music video....
Think those scenes where the singer drives along an empty and straight stretch of the highway, with nothing to accompany him, but the countryside and GRASS! *cool and serene!*
And I shall share with you, a couple of my favourite songs of all times....
Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter
陶吉吉 - 爱,很简单 (David Tao - Love is Simple; literal translation)
王力宏 - 落叶归根 (Leehom Wang - Falling Leaves Returns to Roots; literal translation)
Kenny Loggins - For the First Time
Martina McBride - My Love, My Valentine
王力宏 - 唯一 (Leehom Wang - The One & Only)
王力宏- Forever Love (Leehom Wang - Forever Love)
王力宏-Kiss Goodbye (Leehom Wang - Kiss Goodbye)
Richard Marx - Now & Forever
Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
The above are songs that I have on my playlist, as remedies for my ocassional bouts of insomnia! It makes me relax and float in the air! *Lols* Nothing beats listening to those jiwang songs in the middle of the night! And yes, I would love to have those songs in my car during my 30minute drives back home after class. Too bad! No CD player in my car! :(
A short note: I realise tat I do in fact listen mostly to Light & Easy these days, and have taken an interest in Oldies.... Age is catching up! :P
__________
Disclaimer: The above is not a direct translation from the Chinese post above. Slight variations may occur. *Lols*
Well, so there you go! A post in Chinese out of boredom... Laugh all you want at my horrible command of Mandarin! I shall improve! I'll be back!
-LV-
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Challenging myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wahh....*clapping hands* absolutely impressed by your mandarin standard! No joke man! And i thought you cant write at all... So sorry...
lols.. can write, but ciplak standard only...
Post a Comment