Had a look through my previous post, it was more of a cluster of random ideas mixed together. It doesn't help that I'm pretty tired after a long day. So, I beg your pardon.
Anyway, decided to kick start my gym/exercise routine again. Got myself a new pair of trainers as my old faithful has been severely worn out after 4 good years of service. In fact, the poor shoe got discarded in Manchester. It never did make the trip home.
As for my new trainers, I love them so much although I find them a little harder than the rest. Perhaps, it takes time for the shoe to break-in (just like how a relationship works). It's grey and pink. Interestingly, I like blue better, but the 'blue shoes' they have on the shelves lately are not my style. He He! I'm pretty happy with the fact that I got them at a steal too!
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment