Sunday, October 21, 2007

Routines

An interesting fact about me: I thrive on routines and it never struck me until recently.

I used to live a fairly 'regimented' life back in Manchester. My days very much revolved around University, Work, Gym, Research, Assignments and some ocassional voluntary projects. Thus, I felt rather displaced when I got home. Not having any lectures to attend (back then), not having anything to do. Boy, I was restless! I seriously was. I guess moving about is something that I've grown accustomed to since my Secondary School days, and I find it hard to sit down and (perhaps) do some serious knitting, etc. etc. I'll take bungee jumping and rock climbing anytime!

Finally kicked start my CLP course, moved up to KL for good. I'm trying to resist the urge of going home when I'm free as home = play = no study = fail = resit/retake = NO WAY MAN! Ought to do some serious reading really soon... Alas, routine again!

No comments: