There's something about this song that makes me love it a lot. The lyrics, the melody, and perhaps David's voice...
_____
愛很簡單 (Love is Simple) by David Tao
忘了是怎麼開始 也許就是對你 有一種感覺
Forgot how it started, perhaps it was just a feeling I had towards you
忽然間發現自己 已深深愛上你 真的很簡單
Suddenly... I realised that I have fallen deeply in love with you, it was really that simple
愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂 是是非非無法抉擇 喔~~
It doesn't matter if I love you until the earth and skies darken; or when I can't distinguish from right or wrong
Oh....
沒有後悔為愛日夜去跟隨 那個瘋狂的人是我 喔~~
I have no regrets pursuing (following) love night and day, I am the crazy one
Oh...
I LOVE U 無法不愛你 BABY 說你也愛我
I love you, it's impossible not to love you
Baby, say you love me too
I LOVE U 永遠不願意 BABY 失去你
I love you, I'll never be willing to
Baby, lose you...
不可能更快樂 只要能在一起 做什麼都可以
I can't be happier, everything is possible so long as we're together
雖然 世界變個不停 用最真誠的心 讓愛變的簡單
Although the world keeps changing, love becomes simple with the most sincere of hearts
I LOVE U 一直在這裡 BABY 一直在愛你 Oh ya~
I love you, I'm always here
Baby, always loving you
Oh ya...
I LOVE U (yes I do) 永遠都不放棄 這愛你的權利
I love you (yes I do)
Unwilling to give up, on my right to love you
如果你還有一些困惑 Oh No 請貼著我的心傾聽
If you're still confused
Oh no... Please listen to me and my heart
聽我說著 愛你 (yes I do) 我愛你
Please listen when I say I love you
(yes I do) I love you
_____
Lovely song with simple lyrics.
Though love is more than just a simple game. Time, effort, patience and tolerance is all part of the game...
-LV-
NOTE: Did a literal translation of the lyrics, hence, bear with the grammatical and structural mistakes/akwardness. Mandarin level is slightly above average, so there might be some slight mistakes.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Love is Simple
Fitted in by
LV
@
2:52 pm
Labels: My Favourite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment