A celebration of 24 wonderful years of life, and many more to come!
Just got back from a be-earlied birthday dinner with the girls at Slug & Lettuce (Slut & Legless according to Sarah :P) Dinner was good, but laced with bittersweet feelings considering that this will be the last time I'm actually gonna hang out with them in Manchester. So to the girls, thanks for the memories and the simple but lovely night out. :) *Toasts* Here's to my first and last birthday celebrations away from Malaysia.
Lovely presents I received as well. Cuppies from Steph, cute shoes that I absolutely adore from NS, lovely bangle from CC and sinfully delicious chocs from Jenny. *Darn! Need to find someone to share the calories...* :P
*Here's to 24 and more to come!*
-LV-
4 comments:
haPpy biRtDay to You!!!
another yeAr oLdeR...
*nice card!!!*
thanks christal! :)
Happy burstday! Lol... See you soon!
thanks xt. will see ya 2 wks from now! tepat-tepat ;)
Post a Comment